This website is owned and maintained by Ardohr Limited Trading as CreDec (“CreDec”). The use of Ardohr Limited and CreDec are interchangeable and signify the same single legal entity. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Use of Website
1. The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and informational purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject any member of Ardohr Limited to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Where any opinions are expressed on this website, they are provided by CreDec for personal use and for informational purposes only.
2. Unless otherwise stated on the product pages, the services and products on this website are intended for use by companies and residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by companies and residents of any other jurisdiction.
3. Where any information on this website constitutes a financial promotion it is issued and approved for distribution and use in the UK only.
4. This website is designed to be accessed through its principal home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to information on this website. You may be referred on certain site pages to read “Legal information”. This Important Information will contain important details and relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
Exclusion of Liability
5. These Exclusion of Liability provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the Exclusion of Liability clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible under applicable law, including without limitation, for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
6. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
7. We accept no liability (including without limitation) in either contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings);
loss of goodwill or reputation; special, incidental, consequential loss or damage, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and these terms and conditions.
8. Access to and use of this website is at the users own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
9. To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of Ardohr Limited) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
10. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
11. We may use your information to help us:
- assess financial and insurance risks;
- recover debt;
- develop customer relationships, services and systems;
- prevent and detect crime;
Your information includes information about your transactions.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside of CreDec except:
- where we have your permission; or
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law; or
- to other companies who provide a service to us or you;
where we may transfer rights and obligations under this agreement.
From time to time we may change the way we use your information. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we shall write to you. If you do not object to the change within 60 days, you consent to that change.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: Ardohr Limited, Trading as CreDec 31 Hill Street, London W1J 5LS. A fee may be payable.
12. You undertake to protect and safeguard the security of the secure log-in area of the website including password(s) assigned by CreDec and to take reasonable steps to ensure no unauthorised use of the website arises from the user rights and privileges assigned to you by CreDec for this purpose.
13. Ardohr Limited, Trading as CreDec 31 Hill Street, London W1J 5LS. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
14. This website contains trade marks belonging to Ardohr Limited. These trade marks include, but are not limited to, The CreDec logo and logotype. If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trade mark of CreDec or Ardohr Limited, please contact us for clarification at the registered office address below.
15. The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, trading or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the offer or provision of financial, trading or other professional advice in any way.
16. Ardohr Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA): Company registered number 3156714. FSA registered number 543196. Ardohr Limited s registered VAT number is GB 673 0819 26.
17. Persons dealing with any member of Ardohr Limited outside the UK are not covered by the rules and regulations applicable for the protection of UK companies and residents.
18. The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification and CreDec shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
19. Calls may be recorded.
20. In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, CreDec reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domains. Monitoring includes checks for, but not limited to; viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use or content which is unauthorised as being in breach of CreDec Information Security policies.
21. In the event any provision of these terms and conditions of use and access of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that comes the closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
22. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the law of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Ardohr Limited, Trading as CreDec 31 Hill Street, London W1J 5LS, Registered in England No. 3156714 Registered Office: 31 Hill Street, London W1J 5LS.